This is a chance to work alongside an insightful, progressive law firm in Cardiff!
Are you a Paralegal with experience in the Property sector? Are you looking for an exciting, progressive opportunity within the area of Property law? Then look no further!
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking residential property paralegal tasks/commercial property paralegal tasks.
- Assisting with commercial contracts/SDLT matters/Land registry matters.
- Assisting solicitors with administrative matters.
- A strong academic background.
- An LLB/GDL Graduate and ideally someone who has completed or is looking to complete the
- An individual with a "can do" attitude, who can achieve good results and fit in with the
relaxed culture of the firm.
- Salary negotiable up to £19,000.
- Real progression opportunities within the firm.
- 20+ holiday days and Bank holiday days off.
If you feel your skills can fulfill this role and are interested in learning more, please apply online or contact Emily Janes at Acorn Recruitment to discuss the role further.
Acorn acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.