Acorn is recruiting for a Senior Engineer on behalf of a large successful OEM based in Germany.
Senior Engineer - Interior Tasks:
- Management of R&D projects related to:
- Innovative interior concepts.
- Cost reduction.
- Technologies or customer improvement processes.
- Frequent Information exchange with industry experts (OEM's, suppliers, universities)
through meetings, visits and attendance of key conferences.
- Monitoring and analysis of interior technologies (parts, literature, competitors, R&D,
- Supporting the development of future interior trim parts, materials and engineering
- Frequent reporting of project progress towards management and Korean counterparts (in
- Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree, with at least 5 years of
professional interior experience in automotive OEM or automotive supplier.
- Profound project management skills.
- Excellent market knowledge: interior technologies, materials, processes, suppliers and
- Previous experience with smart materials, UX, ECO materials, Autonomous/EV interiors,
- Strong pro-active attitude and innovative mind with an strategic, organized but also
flexible working style.
- Analytical thinker with clear, output driven reporting.
- Willingness to frequently travel and be a good team player in a multicultural working
- Ability to negotiate and convince technical experts and management about your
preferences or concept ideas.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications and CATIA V5.
- Good communication and reporting skills in English.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.