Are you a successful business development or sales professional, in the insurance sector, seeking the next, exciting step in your career?
Acorn Executive Search has been retained by a client, to identify an exceptional individual to expand the company's current client portfolio and to join a fast growing team - this opportunity could be the perfect choice for you.
The company manages critical incidents in car and home on behalf of the world's leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers. The company brings together a world-class supplier network, outstanding people and sophisticated technology platforms.
This business employs over 3,000 employees across the globe and serve over 1200 clients, including top global general insurers and fleet and lease management companies. They continually go beyond expectations for their clients and their customers.
The Business Development Manager will actively develop and grow new business requirements and will take ownership of client relationships, whilst driving revenue growth within the Motor business unit. Your day-to-day will never be the same. This will be a client facing role, so you will spend a good part of your time out of the office, the more meetings booked the more out and about.
- Generating new business opportunities and working with clients to understand and
identify their objectives and needs.
- To take ownership of the full sales cycle, building a strong pipeline of
- Building and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the product, liaising with
Account Management, Implementation and Customer Services.
- Attending conferences and events.
The ideal candidate:
- A proven Business Development / Sales professional within the insurance industry,
ideally with experience of working within the Insurance Claims industry, with a strong
market knowledge of general and commercial insurance.
- Able to form strong and credible relationships within the insurance claims sector and
have a full understanding of the end to end claims proposition with the ability to
confidently present this to potential customers.
- Possesses advanced commercial negotiation and networking skills and a proven track
record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Full UK drivers license.
This Business Development Manager role is a permanent opportunity, based in the field and covering a wide geographical area.. Basic salary is up to £75,000 depending on skills and experience, plus bonus, car allowance and generous benefits.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.