Acorn Recruitment is searching for someone with extensive experience in electronic equipment assembly, test, diagnosis and repair to join a client in Newport.
Applicants must be capable of working on complex prototype, pre-production and production electronic equipment and be capable of carrying our surface mount repair work to PCB's
- Surveying, test and repair a variety of communication products in accordance with
- Building, testing and repairing complex low volume communication products, in
accordance with existing assembly and test procedures.
- Maintaining and developing product assembly and test capability by identifying
potential process improvements and contributing to their implementation.
- Ensuring cost, time and quality targets are achieved for allocated tasks.
- Building, surveying, testing, repairing and maintaining complex equipment.
- Controlling the security of these products whilst ensuring records and databases are
kept up to date.
- Ensuring PCB's are repaired to IPC standards.
- Carrying out manufacturability analysis and formal feedback to design engineering.
- Managing stock of components to support workload.
- Must be capable of building trustworthy relationships with internal customer, sub-
contractor and peers.
- Knowledge of the cost of quality and providing value and recommendations to improve
the quality of outgoing products.
- Hands on experience of applicable assembly, test and diagnosis techniques for complex
- Knowledge of low volume highly complex communication products.
- Must be able to co-ordinate and lead the activities necessary to ensure that products
are built, repaired and tested efficiently.
- Must be qualified to A-level/BTEC Level 3 in STEM subjects, or equivalent vocational
Apply online today or get in touch if you have any questions.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.