Fantastic opportunity for an up and coming Paralegal who is looking to push on in their career in a private client direction. This is the chance to join a firm that offer strong progression, including assisting you with the STEP qualification, and an opportunity to become a part of a firm with well over 100 years' experience in providing top class legal support, and a firm that have adapted to the reality of the modern world giving them the technological resources to face modern day challenges.
This firm's ethos is to provide service of real excellence and not to just be good, but to be exceptional. Ultimately, the successful Paralegal will be tasked in assisting the fee earners in the litigation team, as well as assisting in an administrative capacity, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to have a good variety of day to day tasks.
You will be:
* Dealing with all aspects of Private Client, including preparation of wills, administration of estates, trusts, and powers of attorney.
* Liaising with clients in an understanding and high-quality manner that matches the company standard.
* Running your own busy caseload.
We are looking for:
* Previous experience in Private Client matters.
* LPC graduate or recognised equivalent
* Demonstrable experience in providing good client service.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.