We have a great opportunity to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as a HR Business Partner, based in the Broughton area. This is for an initial 14 month contract, which is likely to be extended.
You will be the primary HR interface with the business. Also supporting and advising managers in their management role. Also ensuring that HR policies are applied and that HR processes are implemented effectively and consistently in the business area in line with local legislation and global HR strategy.
- Acting as a strategic business partner and advising managers in their management role in line with HR strategy and challenging management thinking, driving constant improvement and innovation in the business.
- Establishing a two-way information flow with the business and the HR Centres of Expertise: ensuring management awareness of HR policies and providing input on business needs to the Centres of Expertise, providing managers with HR tools and practices for managing all HR-related process.
- Facilitating change processes in the business by supporting managers in managing the human aspect of change in line with the company change management strategy.
- Supporting and challenging managers on the qualitative and quantitative aspects of re-source planning (Competence Management, headcount planning), internal and external mobility/recruitment and contributing to the staffing plan.
- Providing organisation advice to managers.
- Advising managers and employees on career development, supporting the deployment and integration of people development, remuneration and talent management processes, managing development conferences and implementing a strategic succession planning process for the business area. Providing input on learning needs.
- Ensuring effective employee relations solutions within existing local employee relations policy and practice
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Human Resource Management or Business Studies.
- CIPD qualified or working towards this qualification is desirable.
- Experience within a large HR function and preferably within a fast paced Manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of the main HR processes and IT tools and relevant legislation.
- Generalist HR knowledge with strong change and strategic competencies.
- A highly pro-active mind-set; the ability to anticipate and address business issues and offer solutions to managers.
- Good communication and conflict management skills, teamwork and networking abilities.
- Up to £19.50 PAYE
- On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn's Head Office.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.