£17,500 - £19,500 per annum
Reports to, Development Director / Project Manager
Main Duties & Objective
To provide support to the development team at the front-end of energy generation projects. The Development Assistant will be working with the development team to:
* Identify viable project sites with external parties
* Vet & assess potential sites
* Organise and co-ordinate with various external bodies
* Deliver shortlisted potential sites for progression to planning and construction
* Liaise with internal team relating to contracts / costings
The role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to build strong relationships with external parties. The ability to understand and follow a process from initial instruction through to delivery is essential. The role requires a good level of IT knowledge and analytical skill as well as the ability to think pro-actively. Balance Power are a growing company with an already robust project portfolio and pipeline in place for further generation projects - the successful applicant will mirror the characteristics of the company and strive for success in everything they undertake.
Skills / Qualifications
* Degree qualified or equivalent vocational experience
* Strong analytical skills
* Research skills
* Excellent time management
* Organisational ability
* Process driven
Knowledge of construction, land, energy, renewables, surveying, power or project management would be beneficial, but not essential. An interest in these areas would also be beneficial.
Salary & Benefits
* £17,500 - £19,500 per annum
* 20 days per annum + all bank holidays
* On-site Parking
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.