Incredible opportunity for a Paralegal to join a firm that are consistently seen as one of the best firms in Devon and Cornwall, and a family team that are ranked highly in the Legal 500. This is the chance to join a modern and progressive firm that is based in St Austell, and a firm that values their staff with excellent employee benefits.
This is a good opportunity for someone who is looking for progression in their career, as this firm do put their staff through training contracts/CILEx training. This is the chance to really get involved with a lucrative and unique caseload to add to your portfolio.
You will be:
* Assisting on high value family case load, including matters including children and injunctive matters.
* Supporting the fee earners directly in an administrative capacity.
* Interviewing clients and helping the senior lawyers deal with a large caseload.
We are looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience in handling family matters.
* Ideally an illustrative background in both an administrative capacity, and secretarial.
* A positive attitude in dealing with a busy caseload and liaising with various clients.
Salary & Benefits:
* 25 days holiday per year plus bank holiday
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance scheme
* Employee share ownership scheme
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.