Our client has won a significant Project Award on a major nuclear new build project has an immediate requirement for Electrical Design Engineers.
The role will be offered on a staff or contract basis, and will be based out of our client's office at Aztec West Bristol.
* Design of fire safety systems in accordance with UK fire safety regulations
* Control panel design and configuration of fire sensors and associated equipment
* Coordination of equipment with other M&E services and architectural/structural features
* Internal checking of design drawings
* System architecture - developing system schematic diagrams
* Determine interface requirements with other services
* Production of equipment and interface schedules
* Development of system Cause & Effects operation and documentation
* Attendance of site design/coordination/progress meetings as required
* Preparation of design documentation ready for commissioning
* Familiar with UK Fire regulations
* Fire alarm design experience desirable, though not essential
* Ideally from an electrical or fire alarm background.
* Experienced in ELV or LV Electrical design on large construction project
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.