Our client has won a significant Project Award on a major Nuclear New Build project has an immediate requirement for a QHSE Manager.
The role will be offered on a permanent staff basis and will be based out of our clients office at Aztec West Bristol.
Duties and Responsibilities
* With experience in auditing and root cause analysis techniques, you will have the ability to identify and assess patterns of resistance and recommend preventative action, develop new initiatives and co-ordinate/ensure their implementation.
* Communication and influencing skills are critical for this role; you will be required to coach, motivate and liaise with colleagues at all organisational levels and develop/deliver training and briefing material in an innovative, enjoyable but effective way.
* You need to have a good understanding of CDM regulations, specifically in relation to Client, Principal Designer and Principle Contractor role as well as thorough knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
* Assess all aspects of the current quality management systems, conducting a review of current processes and creating an action plan for improvement
* Coordinate and lead a regular audit programme, analysing and report on results
* Engage across the organisation, ensuring that the requirements of the IMS are being applied on operational projects and associated activities
* Qualification in occupational health and safety, e.g. NEBOSH/NCRQ Diploma (or equivalent).
* Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with different arms of the business.
* Strong management skills or previous managerial/supervisory experience.
* Strong leadership skills to be able to take initiative and implement new ideas.
* Familiarity with ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 certification standards.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.