Law firm with an established and family friendly history of supporting their local community are looking for a new residential conveyancer to join their buoyant team based in Ongar.
This is a great chance to get involved with the lender's panels, and a role that won't find you tied to your desk, as there are plenty of opportunities to get out of the office and promote the team to help bring in new business.
The successful Conveyancer will be tasked with running their own caseload to a high level, and to work closely with the Conveyancers in the team dealing with a range of high value property transactions. This is the chance to join a highly successful team and a chance to work with an intimate and friendly Conveyancing team.
You will be:
* Independently running your own caseload.
* Working with a team of conveyancers efficiently ensuring a streamline of effective work.
We are looking for:
* Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years PQE in Conveyancing.
* Good IT skills, previous experience with case management systems.
* Excellent organisation skills.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.