Senior Structurall Engineer
Adelaide, South Australia
Excellent salary, package and Visa Sponsorship
Out Client is a boutique engineering firm based in Adelaide, South Australia working on a variety of Civil and Structural Engineer projects across Australia. These projects include structural engineering, temporary works, civil engineering, condition auditing, project and design management, and forensic engineering. Our client provides innovative and cost effective solutions that enables theirs customers to achieve and better their company goals.
Our client is offering an excellent international opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer and are ideally looking for someone with experience working in the UK, US, Canada or South Africa to join their team in Adelaide. The Senior Civil Engineer role comes with an excellent salary, package and Visa sponsorship in addition to excellent growth potential.
- As a Senior Engineer you will often lead multiple teams on large and/or multiple smaller projects. You will take the lead with client relationships and look for further opportunities for growth both with existing and new clients.
- Management of small to medium scale projects including Fee Estimates and proposals, Tender Submissions, Technical Documentation including developing concepts and detailed engineering design, Project Scheduling, Budgets and Deadlines, and Client post-completion feedback
- Identify and eliminate and/or mitigate project risks
- Attend site, meetings and inspections as required
- Must hold a recognised Engineering degree
- Hold or be eligible for Professional Certification
- Extensive experience in Project Delivery of large projects
- Excellent communication and people management
- Demonstrable experience of financial, technical and contractual responsibilities in previous roles
- Ability to move to Australia and commit to work, with view to achieving Permanent Residency