Role: Senior Design Engineer
Salary: Competitive, plus relocation package
Acorn is working in a recruitment partnership with a global science and engineering company that produce hi-tech filtration, separation and purification systems which are used by hospitals, laboratories, airlines and municipal water suppliers all around the world.
We are currently looking for a Senior Design Engineer to deliver design engineering definition tasks that consider the customer requirements, the processes and technologies available, and the means to verify and implement the design.
The company are happy to take re-locators and will produce a generous re-location package tailored to your specific needs. So if you would be interested in making the move to Cornwall please get in touch.
Responsibilities of the Senior Design Engineer:
* Delivery of the right first time design definition
* Lead a small team of engineers/technicians
* Development of design rules
* Delivery of Check Authority against specific product lines
* Engage Design Authorities when required for Design Approval
Essential Qualifications/Experience required:
* Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
* Design of equipment for Aerospace or other complex product markets where performance and high reliability are paramount.
* Design and Verification / Validation process.
* In-field product installation support.
* Chartered status with IMechE or RAes is desirable however not essential.
* Salary: Competitive, plus relocation package
* 25 days' holiday plus bank holiday's
* Free on-site parking
* Pension scheme
* Discounted gym membership
* Cycle to work scheme
* Dental Insurance
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.