An opportunity to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as a Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract, which is likely to be extended.
As a Project Manager in this company, you will be based in the Broughton office. The team deal with modification to aircraft - change of design / drawings, supplier interaction, qualification of parts, planning when new parts are being used (on the aircraft), implementation lineside and explaining changes to the production line workers - letting them know what is happening, when it is happening and why. Given the varied nature of the role, this is a fantastic opportunity for a tenacious and motivated individual to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment, delivering value and incremental improvement to the Broughton plant.
* Definitive end to end project management and clear demonstration of planning and progress
* Delivery of improvement projects for the benefit of SA Programme
* Achievement of projects in line with associated budget
* Achievement of all out of sequence work planning
* Delivery of WQN modifications to protect POA/DOA gaps
* Occasional travel to UK and other European sites
* Strong Project Management skills with the ability to translate sometimes complex topics into a simple straight forward plan
* Implementation of modifications from conception to closure.
* Drive and tenacity to implement changes in line with Time, Cost and Quality. Must be willing to challenge and overcome obstacles at regular intervals. This is the most critical requirement
* Ability to work with and influence a vast array of stakeholders inclusive of Procurement, Chief Engineers, Configuration, Manufacturing Engineering and Design, for example
* Ability to work autonomously and deliver change in line with the requirements of the project
* A technical understanding of the product and the build process is preferable but not mandatory should the candidate demonstrate other skills that may add value to the team
* £28.00 - £30.00 Ltd / £21.49 - £23.03 PAYE / Circa £40k-43k p/a
* On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.