Acorn is recruiting on behalf of successful Chartered Building Surveying practice who has been in business for over 30 years.
They have a requirement for a full or part-time Receptionist / Business Support Assistant to join their team based in the outskirts of Cardiff with excellent transport links from the M4.
* Answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking messages as necessary
* Seeing to visitors
* Dealing with correspondence
* Drafting, formatting, printing and preparing relevant documents using Microsoft Word and Excel - copy-typing and audio-typing
* Opening and managing client files, and internal filing systems
* Raising invoices, tracking payments and chasing overdue accounts
* Assisting with diary management of Company Directors
* Ordering and management of office supplies and contracts
* Experience of working within a business support/front of house role.
* Strong attention to detail skill.
* IT literate - Microsoft Office and excellent typing skills
* Personable character - ability to build rapport with visitors entering building.
* Paying a basic salary of up to £22,000.DOE / Agreed Hours
* Monday to Friday flexible working hours between 9 am - 5 pm
* 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Pension plan
* Parking on site
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.