Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Salary: Up to £25k
Acorn is searching for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join a leading Law Firm based in Plymouth.
If successful you will be responsible for providing internal 1st / 2nd IT Support and escalating issues where appropriate. they operate a predominantly windows-based environment utilising Windows OS, Windows Server, Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange.
* Supporting a Windows based desktop infrastructure environment in a 1st / 2nd line capacity, escalating issues to a higher level when necessary.
* Installing, configuring and removing software.
* Managing user access to the organisations internal systems.
We are ideally looking for someone with the following:
* Good level of Windows 7-10 OS experience.
* Basic TCP / IP Networking skills.
* Active Directory / Exchange.
* Valid clean UK drivers licence (Essential).
Nice to have:
* Exposure to Windows Server / Office 365.
* Exposure to VLAN's.
* Up to £25k.
* 25 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on top).
* Company Bonus Scheme.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.