Job Role: Assistant Financial Controller Location: North DevonJob Type: 12 month contract*, Full Time Salary: £35k to £45k per annum (DOE) plus bonus plus benefits
Acorn Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Financial Controller for an established manufacturer in North Devon. This is initially a 12 month contract but with scope to go permanent at the end of the contract.*Job Role:
- Monthly Management Accounts Preparation and investigation into factory variances, PPV and factory cost centres.
- Management of fixed asset accounting,
- Month end close
- Forecasting and Budgets
- Support for project managers.
- Accounting for inventory and inventory reserves.
- Month end process, controls, and business partnering.
- Support for management accountant including prep and reporting
- Support during internal and external audits
- Adhoc projects
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified - Candidates working towards their qualification will be considered
- Ideally 3 to 5 years post qual experience
- Preferable to have Industry experience, ideally within manufacturing
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Extensive list of benefits to be discussed upon application
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.