A well established and local law firm in Plymouth is looking to grow out their childcare team. This is the chance to join a team within modern office in a pleasant part of the city that can offer a progressive work life balance with opportunities to work from home, and with a chance for strong career progression. This is a long term and strategic role and a chance to join a team of 3 other fee earners giving you access to a strong caseload of legal aid matters.
- Dealing with a busy caseload of childcare legal aid matters.
- Acting in court on sensitive matters in a professional manner.
- Child panel member or intending to go this route.
- Strong knowledge of rules and regulation pertaining to legal aid matters.
- Excellent knowledge of case law.
- Strong academic record
- Experience using Case Management Systems, with good IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.