Law firm with a long and illustrative history in providing the best legal service in the market are searching for a Residential Conveyancer to join their growing Conveyancing department. This is the opportunity to join a firm with multiple offices throughout South Wales, this is the chance to join a dedicated conveyancing firm, with opportunities to progress and deal with your own caseload.
You will be:
* Assisting on a large and valuable caseload of conveyancing matters.
* Exchanging contracts, dealing with completions, completing land registry searches and handling SDLT forms.
We are looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year PQE.
* Ideally an illustrative background in both an administrative capacity, and secretarial.
* A positive attitude in dealing with a busy caseload and liaising with various clients.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.