Excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a growing team in a role that has recently opened up in South Wales. This is the chance to take complete ownership of the company finance function and oversee all element of the finance operations, analysis, and the medium to long term planning.
You will be:
* Responsible for providing financial, strategic and analytical decisions.
* To provide accurate and relevant financial reporting/budgeting.
* Oversee VAT, payroll, CIS activities
We are looking for:
* You should either be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience with a history of roles of responsibility within small finance teams.
* Previous experience in a similar role in either public or private sector.
* Strong communication and leadership skills.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.