Job Title: BI Specialist
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Acorn is searching for an experienced BI Specialist to join an expanding internet solutions company at the cutting edge of modern WIFI technology. The position is currently fully remote with a plan to offer 3 days a week remote once the pandemic is over. Current projects include building WIFI portals for Royal Residences as well as a new product revolutionising the internet experience within healthcare services.
If successful you will take a senior role within the Business Intelligence (BI) team working with a Big Data focus. The main focus of the role will be working on the ever evolving bespoke inhouse Analytics tool, writing queries to display client datasets using Splunk Enterprise.
This is a great opportunity for a senior BI Specialist with Big Data experience or an ambitious skilled mid-level BI to step up into a Big Data focused role.
* Providing excellent Business intelligence (BI) service.
* Establishing a template-based approach the bespoke analytics tool.
* Delivering accurate data in a functional as well as attractive design.
* Maintaining and expanding personal BI knowledge to bring new innovation to the role.
Essential Experience Required:
* Excellent experience providing BI services with a range of BI skills (I.E. SQL database)
* Up to date and expanding knowledge base.
* Strong team and project management experience.
* Experience with Big Data tools such as Splunk Enterprise / API.
* Scripting experience with Python / Django.
* Up to £40,000 + yearly bonus.
* Up to 30 days holiday.
* Up to 3 days per week remote.
* Private pension & healthcare.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.