GRADUATE / TRAINEE ACCOUNTS Assistant
Excellent opportunity for progression and development including Study Support.
Our client, an established and growing business in Caerphilly, are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join their team. The role would be someone who is a recent graduate or at early stages of working through their accountancy qualifications through AAT, ACCA or CIMA. Our client is willing to provide study support for the right candidate to help you develop your skills and become more qualified.
- Invoices checked - approved - discrepancies dealt with
- Manage, file and post invoices as required raising and posting payments PL
- Updating supplier details
- Dealing with queries via phone and email
- Completing write offs and adjustments as needed
- Reconciling supplier statements - in a cyclic basis - resolving issues identified quickly
- Process expenses and credit card statements
- Deal with Post
- Open new customer accounts and new supplier accounts
- Recent Graduate (accountancy / business or other relevant degree) or currently studying towards Accounting Qualification
- Excellent attention to detail, numerate and analytical
- Hungry, determined and focused to develop and grow
- Intelligent and motivated
- Committed and Loyal
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.