Do you like to use Photoshop or video editing software and would like to make a career out of it? Do you have at least 2 years marketing experience or a qualification in this sector?
If the answer is yes apply now, as I want to speak to you!
Marketing assistant wanted with immediate start in Chudleigh.
We would like you to have the below skills:
* Marketing experience or have a marketing qualification
* Creative and organised, able to work to deadlines
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Good attention to detail for proof reading
* Competent IT skills - able to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Self motivated.
* Experience using Photoshop and Video editing software would be beneficial
Some of the daily responsibilities are listed below:
* Work with the Marketing Team Leader to implement our marketing and communications strategy
* Keep website content up to date - machinery pages, banners and imagery
* Support with our new online e-commence site.
* Lead on social media marketing to create content in line with marketing plan for our social media sites (currently Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube)
* Briefing and working with designers on point of sale material
* Creation of digital advertising & experience using e-newsletter software such as MailChimp
* Maintaining and managing stock of point of sale material and branded premia items
* Proof reading
* Support the Marketing Team Leader with internal communications to employees
* Working closely with key internal colleagues (Sales Teams, Product Support, Country Store) to identify relevant marketing opportunities
* Communicating to sponsorship requests
* Managing the marketing inbox
* Assist with customer training events, County Shows and store events and attend selected ones during the year
* Ability to work evenings and weekends for events
* Ability to stay away for John Deere Marketing Training
* Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure optimised operational efficiency and coordination of the departments activities.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.