System Design Lead
Systems Engineer, Design Integration & Testing, Cyber, Technical Standards, Crypto, AGILE, DEV OPS
Pay rate: Daily £470 PAYE or up to £550 for Limited Companies inside IR35
Our client is seeking someone with experience in Engineering-related discipline and have a relevant experience in an appropriate system engineering environment.
* Certification and authorisation of all aspects of requirements development, design, design proving, manufacture, integration and testing.
* Preparation, updating and custody of the system/architectural specifications, drawings and other data associated with the design
* Preparing appropriate certificate of design and its submission for acceptance.
* Determine the overall systems engineering processes required to achieve technical and programmatic objectives applying broad knowledge of systems engineering
* Engaging with stakeholders
* Lead a technical team in support of project objectives, structuring work of others and reviewing output
* Drive change management activities in compliance with business process to manage system level change/defect requests
* Drive technical excellence within the system engineering community & mentor less experienced engineers
* Performing one or more of key systems engineering (e.g. requirements engineering, system design, and/or operation and support) and/or systems engineering management processes
* Anticipate and escalate major problems with appropriate business and professional discipline staff
* Plans and structures own work and the work of the System team under their management
* Understand and applies relevant regulatory, safety and technical standards to work and supports compliance
* Contribution towards a continual improvement approach to Airbus Cyber UK system engineering processes
* Practical knowledge of AGILE, DEV OPS and NPI
* Experience developing world class, market leading products
* Ability to create and lead multi-disciplined teams
* Excellent report writing and presentation skills
* The applicant is expected to hold, as a minimum, a degree (or an equivalent qualification) in an Engineering-related discipline and have a relevant experience in an appropriate system engineering environment.
* Applicants not holding the expected qualification but who have undertaken structured
* Engineering training recognised by a professional body and have extensive engineering experience will be considered.
* Applicants are expected to have gained or be working towards professional registration e.g. Chartered Engineer.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.