An award winning legal organisation has a fantastic opportunity for you to kick start your professional career as a Legal Executive.
There success has been built by there dedicated staff and their commitment in providing exceptional customer service.
Full training for the role will be provided and there ethos is to promote from within, meaning there are plenty of opportunities for promotion and progression within the Company.
Main focus on Equity Release.
To process conveyancing and equity release documentation as directed by the Technical Supervisors on a day-to-day basis to ensure service level agreements and targets are met.
This will include opening new cases and completing the telephone questionnaire with the clients, logging paperwork and sale and purchase documentation when received into the office, overseeing completion of transactions and lodging post completion applications with the Land Registry.
You will answer incoming calls from clients, introducers and other parties in the chain, ensuring matter files, post completion work, and archiving is up to date. You will undertake any associated administration tasks in a timely manner and be proactive with your diary management.
You will work within the guidelines set out in the Office Procedures Manual and client guidelines.
If you thrive on working in a fast-paced customer focused environment we would love to hear from you.
* Experience working within a service driven administrative team. (Essential)
* Hold GCSE Maths and English grade A-C. (Essential)
* Any Conveyancing experience or an interest in property law (Desirable)
* Competent using Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
* A comprehensive flexible benefits package to all staff including a flexible holiday scheme, life assurance, a health care cash plan and Perks at Work.
* Team-building, sporting and social events throughout the year.
* 24 days annual leave plus your birthday off, plus additional annual leave for long service including a one month fully paid sabbatical.
* Employee recognition awards.
* Study Support Programme.
* Discretionary annual bonus.
* Discounted corporate gym membership & well-being programme.
* Starting at £17,000 - £20,000 (salary will depend on experience) working 9am- 5pm
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.