Are you an experienced DevOps professional looking for a new challenge at a progressive and innovative company?
Acorn is working with a large financial services company based in Cardiff to recruit a talented DevOps Engineer to join their growing DevOps team.
This role is key to the growth of the organisation and will involve managing the automation of the internal systems and supporting cloud (AWS) based deployments. Key initial projects will involve moving from Jenkins to Github CI actions.
They use Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform) and produce rapid deployments using automated provisioning to facilitate their innovation. Where you can really stand out is by demonstrating in-depth experience of implementing and maintaining CI /CD pipelines, containerisation and achieving zero downtime deployments.
They offer flexible and remote working opportunities and would ideally like you to be able to work in the office 1-2 days per week.
They can pay up to 60k + Bonus for the right candidate and offer an excellent range of benefits including 25 days holiday (Bank holidays on top) and pension up to 15%.
What you will be doing?
* Work with DevOps team to define and implement architectural vision and principles for our cloud infrastructure projects.
* Work with delivery teams to provide required environments and infrastructure to support project development and undertake delivery to live environments in line with agreed Service Transition processes.
* Managing and deploying into AWS based cloud infrastructure
* Work closely with developers on the latest projects and embrace the latest technologies available.
* High level of experience designing and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure, exposure to AWS EC2's and AWS EKS is highly desirable.
* Use of CI tools such as Jenkins and Github.
* Infrastructure as code using Terraform.
* In depth exposure to deployment tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
If you are interested then please apply today or contact Ryan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.