Warehouse Supervisor needed in Wellington area!
This role is a temporary to permanent full-time contract.
Monday - Thursday, 8am - 4.30pm
Friday 6am - 12.30pm
Pay rate: depending on experience.
* Warehouse supervisor or team leader experience
* Forklift license
* A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff engagement
* Knowledge and experience of health and safety
* Proactive with an eye for detail
* Flexible and adaptable approach
Duties will include:
* Day-to-day running of the Despatch and Warehouse department alongside the Despatch Manager.
* Quality Control for all warehouse processes
* Coordinating and overseeing all goods arriving and leaving the warehouse.
* Reporting material stock issues (both goods inwards and picking issues)
* Maintain Stock accuracy and picking efficiency though inventory reporting and stock control measures.
* Some physical picking and packing activity required to support shift
* Continuous warehouse process improvement and reviewing
If you think you are suitable please APPLY NOW!!!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.