As an Apprenticeship home based IT Business Development Manager, you will generate profitable revenue and incremental engagements from both a defined set of accounts and new business sourcing.
Comes with a company car, bonus and strong basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum. uncapped bonus home based
Key areas of responsibility:
* Identify relevant opportunities and ensure that the company is positioned appropriately.
* Understand how clients view apprenticeships and demonstrate how the company can assist them to achieve their goals.
* Ensure effective and timely positioning of the companies into any procurement led initiatives and understand the contract review and tender timetable process within target client base.
* Produce and submit high quality proposals and bid responses using resources available from departments
* Work with colleagues to develop and propose offering.
* Negotiate client contracts in conjunction with other departments.
* Develop new business opportunities within existing customers and new target accounts, operating at multiple levels within the customer organisation.
* Maintain a watching brief on developments within organisations which may affect future business.
* Produce comprehensive Client Account Profiles (CAP) for named accounts, developing account strategies and execute through to generating major revenues.
* Work with the leading vendors, forming joint relationships with the customer, where applicable.
* Proactive in understanding offerings and shifts in both competition and industry trends.
* Schedule and attend no less than 12 customer engagements per month, ensuring all key accounts are visited/engaged at least once a quarter.
* Attend customer presentations to demonstrate that is the partner of choice.
* Ensure that all business solutions are profitable and meet internal guidelines.
* Update CRM system with accurate and up to date details of activity, customer profiles and enquiry status.
* Ensure all marketing campaign leads are followed up.
Experience / qualifications required:
* Proven understanding of the apprenticeship marketplace including funding rules, standard knowledge and other relevant government legislation.
* Strong commercial acumen and proven sales track record.
* A strong understanding of the IT Technical landscape Person Specification
* Passionate customer focused attitude.
* Understand and communicate value versus cost and benefit versus feature.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
* Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure.
* Team player with sense of humour and work hard/play hard attitude.
* Integrity and tenacity.
* Strong drive and ambition.
* Wants to work in a "people business".
* Focuses on the client objectives to deliver a total Solution.
* Understands and drives the sales cycle.
* Integrity: Act with integrity in everything that you do, at all times.
* Accountability: Accepting responsibility for your work and contribution as a team member. * Dealing with issues and delivering on commitments.
* Collaborative: Working together to deliver shared benefits. Building relationships, leveraging skills, knowledge and resources to achieve success.
* Decisive: Making decisions and acting on them. Proactively seeking and driving new opportunities and improvements.
* Engaged: Being present, visible and a positive force. Developing and sharing ideas and supporting the success of others.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.