An amazing opportunity exists for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a fantastic team in a Legal 500 Law Firm based in the South West. This role carries with it an excellent salary and the opportunity for career progression.
This is a forward thinking modern Law Firm. The Residential Conveyancing department is experiencing exceptional growth at this time. Having served the local communities for in excess of 80 years the new Residential Conveyancer will be intrinsic to the continued success of the firm. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is experienced in reliably providing a first class service to their clients in a range of every day and complex conveyancing matters.
* Residential purchases and sales and other related matters.
* Fee earning and developing new working partnerships.
* Developing and maintaining local relationships with new and existing clients and the team.
Essential Experience Required:
* Experience of working in a busy Residential Conveyancing Department.
* Attention to detail and to be able to work independently.
* Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive or industry accepted experience.
* Full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Client networking skills.
* Good knowledge of the area.
If you feel that your experience relevant to this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Lynette.Chandler@acornpeople.com at our Newport Office.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.