To assist the wider team in acquiring new and facilitating existing projects. will provide administration support for the team with the completion of vital tasks including payment processes, finance requests, investor reports
salary £20,000 permanent from day one
Monday to Friday permanent from day one flexibility for school drop off and pick ups if needed
Summary of role
Duties to be undertaken
* Prepare investor reports and packs for colleagues and investors, compiling important financial information.
* Prepare calls for funds from investors, to enable cash to be available for project expenditure.
* Assist the project leaders with planning data and information to enable the project leaders to prepare their reporting to colleagues and investors.
* Provide support to the Quality Control process and assist the Partnerships Officer with relevant QA tasks, such as checking reports, data and file entry.
* Enable the structure of the reporting processes to be maintained and, where necessary, improved.
* Maintain the filing system and ensure all emails, reports and documents are saved correctly.
* Provide support to the team regarding company marketing and advertising.
* Maintaining a comfortable environment within the office and general support to colleagues.
The Administration Assistant will need to be very organised and disciplined.
The role requires careful diligence in the completion of the relevant tasks. The candidate will need to demonstrate care, attention to detail and the ability to recommend improvements to processes if required.
Our client will appoint an individual who wants to understand the process of the business, who is interested in investing themselves within the company beyond the short-term and who can work under their own initiative when needed.
It is essential for the person who we appoint to be able to work in a small, focused team. The candidate will need to be determined to succeed with a personable approach and a sense of humour!
* Experience of administration and finance processes are important for this role.
* It is a unique role that requires a dutiful and reliable individual.
* It will be important for candidates to show appropriate experience in similar environments * Whilst experience is important, an appropriate attitude that helps to contribute continued success is vital.
Salary and benefits
* Circa £20,000- based on 37.5 hours per week (or circa £10 per hour, exceeding National Living Wage).
* Part-time hours, either shorter or selected weekdays with a commensurate salary will be considered.
* A company pension scheme will be provided.
* Sherborne office with some flexibility for home working.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.