Acorn Recruitment is searching for a Credit Controller to join our client based in Newport.
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, the purpose of the role is to identify and manage and avoid aged debt.
Duties will include:
* Taking control of your own ledger chasing debt by phone and email and if necessary, sending letter before action letters.
* Building relationships and rapport with customers and contacting them to ensure invoices are paid to terms agreed.
* Negotiate payment plans and settlements with debtors, including fixing terms and conditions.
* Reply promptly to client questions and concerns received by voicemail or via written communication.
* Requesting credit notes when necessary.
* Customer account reconciliations.
* Posting receipts.
* Investigating all invoices and request the appropriate evidence from the supplier.
* Running credit checks.
The successful candidate must have experience of effective credit control of a large and sometimes challenging ledger. A high degree of attention to detail, be a confident communicator and able to work on own initiative to deadlines.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week.
Salary is dependent on the experience to offer.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.