We are proud to be working alongside our client, a local town council, in recruiting for a Hall Supervisor on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone to play an active part of the day-to-day operation of Nantwich Civic Hall, Nantwich Markets, outdoor events and other Town Council facilities.
Duties could include:
* Preparing and setting up rooms in Nantwich Civic Hall
* Assisting the set up / dismantle of Market stalls
* Building rapport with Stakeholders
* To order stock and receive deliveries as required whilst on duty
* To provide Duty Manager cover for events at Nantwich civic hall on a scheduled basis
* To provide Duty Manager cover at Nantwich Market in the market supervisor's absence
* Managing any casual staff working at the time
* As a Duty Manager, you will ensure that the buildings are safe, clean, and fit to be open to the public
* Great communication and people skills
* Prior Supervisory skills would be desirable
* Any other relevant, reasonable duties as required
* Flexible working approach
In return, you can expect:
* A fair and competitive salary
* 25 days holidays per year increasing to 30 days after five years' service
* An enhanced rate of pay and time back for any bank holidays worked
* Automatic enrolment in the Local Government Pensions Scheme (unless you opt out)
* Plent of quality training to develop your knowledge and skills.
Not to mention you will get to enjoy the shows, gigs and comedy, live on stage at the Civic Hall!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.