An exciting opportunity has arisen within our award-winning data intelligence client.
They offer cloud server and data solutions to a variety of clients in property and legal markets. One of the top three employers across the South-west. This company is invested in its employees as well as their clients.
Our client is searching for an enthusiastic and driven individual, looking to develop and grow in their career. With a passion for application support and cutting-edge technology. Based within their Reading office, you will become part of an innovative and creative team.
As a First-line Analyst, you will be working to create a seamless experience for the client, addressing enquiries and issues in a timely manner. Assisting other team members and teams such as DevOps and Second-line colleagues, being part of a collaborative workforce to ensure all incidents are prioritised correctly and assisting with the investigation of any client related issues.
Tools & Technologies:
* CompTIA A+ or equivalent.
* ITIL v3 Foundation / Service desk experience.
* Basic Windows troubleshooting skills.
* Basic networking skills
* Active Directory
* Office 365
* Windows servers
* Hardware troubleshooting
* 25 days holiday + 5 days unpaid leave (optional)
* Remote working
* Clear progression and continual training
* Internal professional development and mentoring
* Cycle to work and Gym flex scheme
* Free parking (if/when in the office)
* Lifestyle allowance - activity of your choice (£300 p/a)
Location and salary:
* Up to £22,500 p/a + shift allowance
If this opportunity interests you, apply with your CV today. Or for more information, contact Alexandra Morton at Acorn Technology.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.