Acorn Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Facilities Supervisor in Sevenoaks within the Kent area.
* We are looking for an experienced facilities Supervisor to cover a current vacancy for 6 months at Sevenoaks Hospital.
* Duties will include supervision of staff, team working with operatives to ensure we provide an excellent service for our patients and staff.
* Weekend and bank holiday working will be required and varying shifts between 7am and 9pm over a 2-week roster.
* Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and be part of a team is more important than qualifications.
* Experience in a supervisory position within a health care environment is desirable however not essential as training is available
* Willingness to learn
* Problem solver
* Can work as part of a team and on your own
* Good understanding of English language and numeracy skills
Days & Hours:
5 out of 7 days to include alternate weekends and bank holidays. Varying shifts between 7am and 9pm
For the first 12 weeks
Weekdays: £10.28 an hour
Saturdays: £13.88 an hour
Sundays: £17.37 an hour
Standard DBS is required for this role but we can assist with this.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now. If you require any further information please contact Acorn on 01633 760123.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.