This is an exciting time to join our client that has offices regionally and also in Central London. The firm is a dedicated commercial firm with a very modern approach and the desire to strive for excellence.
Previous experience as a Paralegal within a busy Real Estate team is preferred but not essential. This role might also be of interest to LPC/GDL/LLM students looking to gain legal experience.
Candidates will be expected to be largely office based in the centre of Derby.
The firm offers a definite career path for their paralegals and there is a large focus on progression. The work is varied and will offer the successful person to develop an excellent acumen in Commercial Real Estate.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Researching legal matters
* Preparing legal documents
* Handling confidential client or case information
* Creating reports for Solicitors based on case specifications
* Conducting interviews with clients and providing them with legal information
* Monitoring changes to government guidelines or regulations and submitting reports on pertinent changes
* Organising legal files
* Undertaking general office work.
In return excellent training is on offer together with a competitive salary (DOE), a good range of benefits, bonus scheme and an excellent work/life balance.
Please apply here or contact [email protected]
with your cv to instigate a confidential conversation.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.