Are you a passionate and driven Data Architecture professional looking for a step up to lead teams? Then Acorn Technology may have the position for you.
Acorn Technology is working with a leading Public Sector body in Wales to find an Senior Data Architecture to supplement an already talented team. The successful candidate will have experience across the data management knowledge areas including Data Architecture, Data Modelling & Design, Data Quality, Reference & Master Data and Metadata.
The Senior Data Architect will have experience in working with large transformation projects and managing the project's expectations. They will be required to liaise, influence and work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business.
* Create a holistic view of the clients as-is and Target Data landscape
* Document As-Is data flows and data models
* Define and design To-be data flows, Data models and Data life cycle diagrams
* Support and help deliver Data roadmap and strategy
* Review and support implementation of Data Policies and Standards
* Engage with stakeholders to agree, define and implement master data management, data architecture, and reference data management
* Line management of staff aligned to one or more workstream areas
* Cloud Platform Technologies knowledge - Azure / AWS or GoogleCloud
* A very generous pension scheme with 27.1% - 27.9% employer contributions
* Flexible and remote working
* Diverse and varied job shadowing & development opportunities
* Trainer-led learning through Civil Service Learning and our training partners
* Access to Microsoft's ESI training suite
* Access to free on-site parking, gym, café and restaurant
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online or get in touch with Dan Newton from Acorn Recruitment on 07825 504701.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.