Acorn is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to be based in Yorkshire to cover the surrounding, area as well as Scotland and North-East England as required.
This role is working within their Diagnostics & Life Sciences division.
The Customer Service team is responsible for maintaining a high standard, professional customer support used by customers throughout the region. In this role, the Field Service Engineer will act as the face for the company, making sure the customer needs are met with high quality.
The initial products that will be supported are Perkin Elmer's Diagnostic product lines. This may expand to a broader portfolio.
* Performs field service, carrying our repairs, maintenance and installation of instrumentation and their accessories
* Provides onsite user training on defined product groups
* Ensures accurate documentation is in place and of high quality
* Relevant education or equivalent experience (e.g. Bachelor in Electronic Engineering or Biotechnology)
* Experience in a Customer Service Environment, preferably with Life Science instrument applications
* Good communications skills
* Strong customer service ethic
* Prepared to travel
* Full driving licence
What we offer:
* Strong technical support and mentoring
* Meaningful work with professional customers
* Focus on career development
* Collaborative and diverse environment
* Package inclusive of salary, commission, private healthcare, life insurance and more!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.