Acorn Technology is working with our market-leading client who are a fast- growing technology-based business, looking for an IT Support Technician for their Bristol office.
The successful candidate will provide an excellent standard of Technical Software support to software licensees and users by ensuring relevant Technology Divisional objectives are met.
* Provide technical support of software systems
* Support deployment of system upgrades and improvements
* Help train new starters
* Configure software systems
* Liaise with the Development team to help resolve technical support issues
* Liaise with Project Delivery and Support to keep the customer informed of project progress
* Maintaining Procedures Manuals
Technical skills and knowledge:
* Provide technical support of niche software systems, including client Systems, Essentials, Reality, niche CRMs and Gas Systems to customers, both internal and external.
* Keep up to date with advances in software development, new methods and ways of working
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases
* Personal development programs + career progression opportunities
* Health care plan - free massages and fitness classes
* Life insurance
* On-site parking/bike-to-work scheme.
* Pension match scheme with up to 8% employers' contribution
* Bonus scheme
If you feel like your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a brilliant company, please apply for this role or call Abigail Williams on 07833627885.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.