You would be working within the energy projects divisions covering industries such as the public sector, industrial and commercial. The Project Engineer will work within the team to prepare technical specifications, oversee the project drawings and the installation. As well as existing projects, the Project Engineer will also work on new exciting projects.
Projects will vary between: CH, refrigeration, HVAC, boilers, compressed air and many other schemes.
Typically, the Project Engineer will:
* Be required to work on a number of projects at any one time depending on the size and scope of the work.
* Be responsible for the planning, development, procurement and implementation of a number of projects.
* Attend HAZOP and technical review meetings as required
* Attend site to review commissioning and performance trials
* Assist within the full scale project plans
* Manage project resources and budgets
* Schedule project time lines
* Comply with Health and Safety Regulations
* Quality assurance
* Client facing
The ideal candidate will be:
* Strong Project Engineering experience
* Relevant engineering qualifications and/or degree in relevant field, or currently studying for relevant qualification
* Experience in strategic planning
* Experience in risk management
* IT literate with demonstrable Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel/spreadsheets, Power point, Outlook, Auto CAD
* Full UK driving licence
If you are interested please apply below!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.