A dynamic and forward thinking Dorset legal team require a Legal Secretary or Trainee Legal Secretary to join their Private Client Department.
The law firm which has been providing legal services to the local inhabitants for over 150 years, is quickly expanding and this is an excellent opportunity to join at this exciting time.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a dedicated and efficient person who is professional, confident and polite at all times. You will need to be able to work accurately and quickly when under pressure and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Providing efficient administrative and secretarial support to the Partners and other fee earners, you will be intrinsic to the delivery of high quality legal services. Experience of working in a Private Client department is a distinct advantage, though not essential.
Duties for this role will include but not be limited to:
* Receiving clients and answering general enquires
* Provide full secretarial support
* Open, maintain and close files
* Use IT and databases
* Client and office monies procedures and cheque requests
* Cover reception when required
* Assist other departments in the firm when needed
* Marketing and promotional activities
* Keep confidentiality at all times
* Any other duties required by the firm
* Travel to other offices as needed
In return a competitive salary is offered, and excellent working conditions.
If you believe that you have the skills necessary for this role please contact Lynette Chandler on 07826517921 or apply here.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.