An excellent opportunity for a Document Controller on a project in Bristol City Centre.
This is a permanent position for a client who has a confirmed pipeline of work.
The ideal candidate will have current or recent experience as a Document Controller working on construction sites.
* Copy, scan and store documents
* Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
* Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
* Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
* File documents in physical and digital records
* Create templates for future use
* Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
* Manage the flow of documentation within the organisation
* Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
* Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.