We are currently looking for a Service Engineer with a mechanical and electrical bias, to join an expanding engineering business in the Cardiff area.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£33,000.00 per annum
* You will carry out preventative/reactive maintenance, fault finding, installation & service on all types of pumps, engines and other components.
* Providing the high standard service or installation to build on our already excellent relationship with customers.
* Good communication skills and the ability to also work as part of a team.
* Effective communication with colleagues and customers.
* The ideal candidate must have great communication skills and have experience in mechanical and electrical work.
* Work safely in line with current Health and Safety legislation.
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Be able to understand electrical and mechanical schematic drawings and diagrams
* Be prepared to take part in the on call rota that provides 24 Hour call-out to our customer base (1 in 5 weeks)
* Valid full driver's licence and safe driving record required.
Service Engineers will be provided with all equipment required to complete the work including mobile phones, tablet and a company vehicle.
Company branded work clothing will be provided along with all PPE
Service Engineers will be paid overtime, call-out payments, service engineer bonus scheme in addition to the basic salary offered
Full time permanent role
22 - 24 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays per year
Working hours. Standard 40 Hours per week
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.