Acorn by Synergie is currently recruiting for an Account Executive.
Salary £22 - £30k per annum
Full-time: 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday office based
A fantastic company in the heart of Malmesbury is seeking an Account Advisor to join their small, fun and hard-working team.
About the role.
* You'll need to be able to think on your feet, have great communication and problem-solving skills and a real 'can-do' attitude with a passion for doing the right thing for customers.
* As an Executive, you'll be personally responsible for key account management, have your own areas of responsibility
* Key account management responsibility.
* End to end query management.
* Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients, suppliers, and partners.
* Supporting data reporting requirements.
* Inputting and updating data into our systems with accuracy and integrity.
* Helping to improve our information systems and processes; ensuring that everything works as it should and as efficiently as it can for the team and our clients.
* Ensure performance metrics are met.
* Any other activities which support the day-to-day operations of The Energy Manager
You must have:
* Previous customer service experience.
* A passion for customer experience and getting the right outcomes in the best way.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Experience in data input.
* Great IT skills including using Microsoft Office applications.
* Tenacity and enjoy problem solving.
* A sense of humour and a positive, fun attitude to work.
* Account management with a solid understanding of the operational aspects of the industry.
* Experience of data analysis.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.