Our highly regarded Law Firm client with several Offices in Dorset is looking for a potential Partner to work with the head of the Commercial Property team.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Sharing responsibility for the management and training of staff
* Developing and marketing the department
* Ensuring the compliance of procedures and processes.
* Manage and develop a profitable caseload
* Deliver high-quality commercial property services
* Building on and expanding on the relationships with agents, developers, other firms and clients.
The successful applicant will be a qualified Solicitor, or Chartered Legal Executive (ideally with over 6 years PQE), having undertaken good quality work and having a detailed knowledge of commercial property law. They must be team focused, and flexible, with a willingness to go that extra mile for results, excellent client care skills, and a keen interest in marketing and networking are fundamental to achieving success in this role.
In return the firm is offering a competitive salary package and great opportunities for growth and development.
The role will suit an experienced commercial property lawyer considering a change of lifestyle and relocating to Dorset. Hybrid working is supported by the Firm.
On offer is a comprehensive range of benefits, including:
* Competitive salaries
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Healthcare benefits, including an employee assistance programme
* Pension provision
* Life cover
* 25 days holiday entitlement in addition to bank/public holidays with further days for long service
* Professional development support
* Time off for volunteering activities
* Staff discount
* Social activities
* Free car parking
Please apply here of contact [email protected]
to arrange a confidential chat.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.