Job Title: Clinical Trial Assistant
Salary: - £26K per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday 37 hours
Shifts: 7am - 3pm and 1pm - 9pm these shifts are mixed.
Our client is looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant to undertake clinical trials for the Company's products, preparing and completing all required records and reports.
Working under the direction of the Principal Investigator, and reporting to the Director of Clinical Affairs, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Preparation and review of study related documents prior to study commencement
* Recruitment of subjects to take part in all clinical trials, maintaining appropriate contact during the clinical trials process.
* Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate appointment schedule
* Ensuring completion of the informed consent process
* Working to multiple study protocols, in different stages of a trial development (start -up, recruitment, maintenance, close-out)
* Executing clinical research activities to a very high degree of rigour, including performing treatments with the investigational devices, and capturing high quality, real-time photographs
* Ensuring accurate and complete Case Report Form entry during trial execution
* Monitoring patient status and safety.
* Accurately transcribing raw data and ensuring records are maintained.
* Monitoring and replenishing clinical suite supplies/consumables.
* Prompt reporting of any concerns arising during a study
* Monitoring and reconciling Adverse Events and Adverse Device Effects
* Preparing Standard Operating Procedures as required
* Essential - Experience of working in a structured, rigorous manner.
* Desirable - Experience of undertaking clinical trials using Good Clinical Practice.
Qualifications and training:
* Essential : Good secondary or vocational qualifications (e.g A level, BTEC Certificate) including GCSEs in Maths & English
& Proficient using Microsoft Packages(Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, Outlook)
* Desirable: HNC/HND or equivalent in a science related discipline.
* Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
* A high level of numeracy
* Strong problem-solving skills
* The ability to maintain utmost confidentiality in all work matters.
* The ability to adapt to changing priorities, taking on additional tasks where required.
* The ability to work effectively as both an individual and as part of a team.
* Able to work to tight deadlines.
* Strong attention to detail
* Receptive to constructive feedback
* Dynamic and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Thrives when working under pressure
* Highly organised and proactive
* A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
* Self-motivated / can-do-attitude
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.